- With 50+ surprises in one package, this Barbie Color Reveal set inspires kids to dream up all kinds of possibilities with a fun slumber party theme that includes dolls, pets, accessories, a game and so much more!
- Kids open the bucket to find to pull out the 28 mystery packages, game/play mat and packaging elements that can be punched out and assembled to form 2 game dice and 7 play pieces, as well as 4 child-sized eye masks for role-play fun!
- Hidden inside is a silvery metallic Barbie Color Reveal doll, a teal Chelsea Color Reveal doll, 3 Color Reveal pets and 36 sleepover-themed accessories that include a long-haired wig, fashions, storytelling pieces and glow-in-the-dark sticker sheet.
- Kids can play the unboxing game on the game mat, which has them open specific packages as they travel the board!
- Once everything is open, it's time to reveal the dolls and pets! Kids remove the Barbie Color Reveal doll from the tube and fill it with warm water, then dip each Color Reveal doll in and swirl her around; the water changes the same color her look is revealed! Repeat for each -which ones will you reveal
- Find the included sponge to activate color-change features; use cold and warm water to transform color and change it back the dolls' bodices for added storytelling and repeat wow moments.
- Kids can flip the game board to find a play mat with a slumber party theme and set up the laminated tent and other pieces -bowl of popcorn, a neck pillow, a teddy bear -to throw their dream slumber party!
Release Date: 01-08-2020
Details: Barbie Color Reveal dolls deliver the ultimate unboxing experience - this giant set features more than 50 surprises that include a Color Reveal Barbie doll, a Color Reveal Chelsea doll and three Color Reveal pets! There are also repeat color-change features, a long-haired wig, clothing, accessories and storytelling pieces to play out a dream slumber party! And there's a game, scene elements and reusable packaging that add to the fun. Kids start by opening the bucket and emptying the 28 mystery boxes; everything can be stored back inside when playtime is over. Find the play mat, punch out the corresponding dice and games pieces from the packaging and assemble them; then use them to travel the game board and unbox packages as instructed. Once everything is open, begin the revealing fun. Remove Color Reveal Barbie doll from the tube, fill it with warm water, then insert the doll and swirl her around. The water turns silvery, and when the doll is pulled out, her features are revealed! Do the same to reveal the looks of the Color Reveal Chelsea doll and each of the three Color Reveal pets. Find the sponge, dip it in ice cold water and use to create color-change effects Barbie doll's and Chelsea doll's bodice. Use warm water to transform back. Repeat the wow moment over and over again! Flip over the game to find a slumber party scene on the other side, and use the additional pieces to play out sleepover stories -- accessories include pajamas, sleeping bags, snacks, pet gear and more! Kids can punch out the child-sized eye masks from the packaging to immerse themselves in role-play even more. They'll love opening this package, getting this slumber party started and playing out daydreams, sweet dreams and so much more! Which dolls will be revealed? Barbie doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
Package Dimensions: 13.8 x 8.3 x 8.1 inches
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 325 Concord St Unit F Glendale, CA 91203 United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 325 Concord St Unit F Glendale, CA 91203 United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED.
COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Terms Of Service
We promise to make high quality products in the best way we know how.
We will package and ship your products with the utmost care. If the product(s) you received are defective, we will cover the shipping cost for the defective product(s). If there is a need to return a product for another reason, any costs will be covered by the customer.
We’re here to help! Contact us if you’ve got a question about your leather goods order or a product. Feel free to give us a call and we’d be more than happy to give you an answer.
If you happen to be in town make sure to stop by and say hi!